Saturday, June 9, 2007

Well my day began with a bang. Well not literally, but I was told about a certain explosion that happened in my Dad's garage. They are guessing it is due to a build up a Methan (sp?) Gas from the sewage. Lots of stuff ruined and damaged. He still had not assessed it all when we spoke this am :( . Sooo he wasn't able to make it up for the family birthday party. Nice day with the family in Orlando. Great to see everyone. We went to this extremely cool Skatepark up in Orlando, I think we all really enjoyed watching the littles and bigs skating (inline and skateboard). I can really see Ryan wanting to start doing this, you can see a spark. And after Ethan saw it I see a spark with him. He wants me to get him a board, pads and helmet for his birthday. Megan of course was fascinated and the highlight was seeing a GIRL boarding ;) I told her that girls do this too, just not as many. Got the kids much needed sneaks and some new knock off crocs. :) Home and we are tired. Just as soon as I can figure out how to get pictures up here I will post a few.

No comments: