Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Momma... You got Airmail





Well Kim, Rob, the kids and I went to the beach and we sent a huge ballon w/ a banner that said I LOVE GRANDMA! I am sure she is in possesion of it by now. We also wrote some messages on the ballon. When we were walking back we had a guy ask us if we set the balloon off for someone to which I said yes for my Mom and said awee!!! I told him that she had passed last sunday and today was her birthday and he said how sweet that way. Anyway, we had Dennis and Kim at dinner tonight a little belated birthday wishes for Dennis and of course we sang for Mom.

1 comment:

~Cam~ said...

What a sweet thing to do. I have been thinking about you and wishing there was something I could say or do to help.
The balloons were a great idea.. and I am sure your mom was looking down and had a smile.