Thursday, July 19, 2007





My Mom's remains came back today. My dad came by and showed me the urn which immediately made me cry because well she would have loved it in life. It was so perfect it was beyond words. He also made some beautiful Memorial Cards that had beautiful poems in them, which I immediately teared up and cried over. And then last but not least he pulled out two jewelry cases which he said was for Kim and I. When I opened mine I started bawling. It is a beautiful tear drop which as some of my mom's ashes in it. Its soooo beautiful and I can wear it close to my heart which is exactly where my mom is always.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your stepfather sounds like a beautiful person. That thoughtfulness is so touching.

laura said...

That is so neat that your mom will still be that close to you always and forever.

Love
The Clarks