Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School - 2008





Well we went to open house on Friday. Megan's teacher is just so sweet. I am happy she got her, HOPEFULLY I feel this way later on. LOL! Ryan's teacher we know from his preschool days. Kinda funny since his preschool was in a different county. She sorta embarrased him by saying she changed his diapers (which she never did), I think she was just pointing out that she has known him for a long time. And Ethan's teacher rescheduled her open house (we didn't get the call) and we got to meet her today. She seems nice also and I think Ethan knew at least one boy in his class. So they are all safely in school. I am going to the store to get some stuff, my normal stuff plus a few extras in case this Fay decides to bother us. They are already talking about cancelling school tommorrow. OY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your boys are the same heighth! Man they're huge!