Monday, October 27, 2008
















Can hardly believe that Halloween is here and then I just know that the rest of the year will zip on by. I haven't had time to get to the pumpkin patch, well let me rephrase that we unloaded pumpkins at the begining of the month but because I didn't have Megan we didn't buy. And every time I have had time its raining!!!! So today I FINALLY took them to pick out a pumpkin at the church. Of course over half of them are rotted at this point. But anyway we managed to find a nice pumpkin and of course our traditional three munchkins. Poor Ethan had been home sick with me all day but was feeling a bit better and I knew I wouldn't have time later on. So when you see his picture you will clearly see he doesn't feel well. Daddy is off to the west coast to start working on the business venture that will put us in the Aquaponics business. Enjoy my munchkins, they sure are getting big.

No comments: