Sunday, October 19, 2008

Soccer - Boys





Well the boys have been practicing for 3 weeks now and today was the very first game. Unfortantely they were at the same time so I was back and forth trying to watch. Rob is the coach of Ethan's and an asst coach for Ryan's team. I tell you I am NOT a sports person, but something about soccer and my kids playing and I become a huge sports fan. Soooo strange, but I love it. Both of them lost, but they had a good time playing so thats what matters. Check out the size on the boys Ryan's team was playing, they must be getting ready to go into the next division. Ryan and Ethan just moved up divisions so they are the youngest in their divisions again. Also Ryan's field got HUGE this year. Ok... without further delay (because we know you are here for the pictures LOL!)

No comments: