Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Drum Club and property update

Ry made the drum club YAH! He forgot to tell me, but he made the drum club. I am very excited for him. The music teacher is even willing to work with the broken arm, which I think is GREAT! Ryan is also getting along well with the cast and enjoying the freedom to take showers without the worry of getting it wet.

Regarding the property. Apparently, one of the people involved in the transaction of the property was trying to pull a fast one, thankfully Rob's friend caught on and basically told him he would be in deep trouble if he messed up the deal. So the closing is set for next week!! I think we are going to go camp on the land over New Years. YAH!! So looks like we will start getting things ready to be there for June sometime. Scary and exciting all at once. I am looking forward to being closer to my Dad, sister, & nephews though.

Well off to get caught up on the house and such. We are having the Girl Scouts holiday party here saturday and sunday we have soccer and the holiday party for the Cub Scouts (not here).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love the new background! Very pretty!


Congrats to Ryan! I would love to hear an mp3 of his boogie-down!