Monday, August 20, 2007






Last night my oldest was all nerves and couldn't sleep at all. He had pulled this a little two nights before, but went back to sleep. Last night he was up and down all night. Rob and I took the kids and walked them to their classes. Holy Smokes, you should have seen all the parents. We walked Ryan to class first only to be told that they couldn't go in in the room for like another 10 minutes or so, so I went ahead and walked Ethan to his classroom while Rob stayed with Ryan. I stood with Ethan for a few and then figured I better get Megan to her class so she wouldn't be tardy. He seemed to be doing well and just sorta sat with his classmates in the hall. They had all the kinders in the lunchroom, so we found her teacher and talked a bit and then all of a sudden we noticed that a little girl (who we had saw at kinder orientation) was in her class that she went to prek with. This is pretty cool since her prek was in another city, about 20 minutes south. So they are quite happy that they are together and Mom and I were too. Rob went and stayed with Ethan till he went in and then we left together. I got home and after having the kids home all summer its just a wierd silence here. Now I am a bag of nerves hoping they have a good day and are enjoying their new school. I am picking them up today and we have a drs appt for Ethan (re: his headaches).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a HUGE day for you! I mean, HUGE!

Is Ethan the same height as Ryan now?

BTW you've been tagged!

Click me!

fivedreamin said...

Yes it has been a huge day and its filled with mixed emotions. Yes, Ethan is within an inch of Ryan. Crazy huh.