Monday, August 27, 2007

Update on School & a JOB for Chrissy

Well the rest of the week went along much better! Thankfully I think they are all adjusting and thriving well with their new school. They have all made some new friends and found some old friends. I guess the next adjustment is that I got a job working part time (about 25 hours a week) I tried to get ahold of the gal today to be sure tuesday was ok to start, but she is so swamped she is not even picking up the phones. So I am just going to take intiative and show up at 9 am for work ;) Its working in an insurance office as a secretary. I am very excited to go back to work after almost 9 1/2 years of being a Stay at home mom and working from home with our businesss. We have sports coming up and scouts, so I am hoping I can handle all the new duties. It will definately help us, since we are basically paying a double mortgage till we sell this house. Anyway, I will update later. I need to go finish laundry and pack the kids lunch so I can hit the sack.

No comments: