Saturday, August 18, 2007

Summer is officially almost done...

Check out the rain coming in, it was crazy!

Aunt Kimmy with Megaboo
Ryan chattering with some locals ;)
Ethan goofing off in the water. :)

Wow! I can't get over that in 2 days my kids will all be in one school on the same schedule. YIKS! We have enjoyed the last week with Aunt Kimmy visiting, dinner w/ Pappy, a visit from Lisa and the girls, and a visit from Penny. We had open house on friday night at the kids new school and all the kids seem to have very nice teachers. I am excited for them and hope that they have a great year! I am still trying to figure out what to do with myself. I have worked on my resume and sent it to the school district unfortantely one of the jobs I applied for (at the kids school) had 500 applicants.. YIKS! So, I will continue on in hopes of finding something that I can work while the kids are in school and be there when they are not.




We also have been doing some allergist visits over the past two weeks. Megan only got food testing and if she has a bad fall I may take her back to get her enviromental allergies done. But she is not allergic to peanuts which I am oh so thankful for. She does has some minor allergies to some stuff she eats on a regular basis without any reaction, so the dr said go ahead. The pineapple is processed that she was tested for and we know that she has reactions to the fresh. I don't want to challenge that, so she is going to kinder with and epi pen jr incase. She also came back with a low immune system and a low tetanus count. So I had to take her to the dr to get a shot yesterday and I will take her back for more bloodwork in 6 weeks to see if she is holding the tetanus. Ryan came back with very little all together, his worst allergy is Dog Dander. The doctor is taking him off all allergy meds and we will see how he does. I have noticed that he appears to be outgrowing most of his allergies. Ethan on the other hand has LOADS of outside allergies and some food allergies. Again the food is mostly stuff he eats frequently with no reaction so the dr said not to stop him. Because of his outside allergies the dr would like to put him on shots but we will try meds a bit longer to see if he copes with the fall transition. He has been having headaches so he ordered a CT scan and we went in today for results which are good. He did have swelled glands so they cultured and will have results on monday. The headaches we are a bit puzzled over, since they are NOT sinus headaches he is thinking they could possibly be Migraines. We have an appointment with the Ped on monday. Such fun, but I am very thankful that one of my children seems to be growing out of his yukky allergies.




Well enjoy the pictures I am uploading and I will likely have more for you monday or tuesday after the kids start school. :)

No comments: