Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Notice Ry's Unhappy face.
And the girl is happy to FINALLY rid the bus.


Well the kids have made it through Day 2 or at least 2 out of three of them did.





The first day went well, it was crazy in the afternoon picking them up and I decided that I would just try the bus. Megan loved her first day and told me "I made 2 new best friends mom, Isabella and another girl I don't know the name" The boys were quieter but seemed ok with their first day. I was able to get my dvd's sorted and put away in the dvd albums yesterday and some odds and ends. Also I took Ethan to the dr, she is pretty sure that Ethan's headaches are stress/tension related and perhaps he is not dealing so well with my Mom's death. Which is not shocking since I am still having a tough time with it.





So they rode the bus this am and that went off without a hitch. The bus driver seems very nice and she only had half a load (not bad). Well today I got a call at 8:45 am that Ryan was in the clinic with a headache and a 99.5 temp. UGH! So off I went up there to get him and ran 2 errands. The boy is a bag of nerves and I know that is all that is wrong with him. This is a new school and he was basically crying that he wanted to go back to his old school with his friends. Poor kid... The bus came a bit late but again Megan had a great day and loved riding the bus. And Ethan made some new friends and one of them rides the bus. YAH! So now if I can just get Ryan on board and happy we'll be good. Tommorrow if I don't have the big boy home I plan to go run to Target and see if they have pants in my size (w/ a birthday giftcard), go to lunch with a friend and HOPEFULLY drop off a resume and interview for a reception job at an insurance office.

No comments: